Immunizations & Tests
The Springfield-Greene County Health Department provides vaccinations to children, adults, and travelers abroad. Fees will be incurred for adult and traveler immunizations. You can prepay for some vaccinations online.
Back-to-School ImmunizationsFor resources regarding back to school immunizations, contact your child’s school nurse.
Child & Adolescent Vaccinations We provide vaccinations to children from birth through age 18 for the following diseases:
The Springfield-Greene County Health Department provides Vaccines for Children (VFC) Program vaccines for children age 18 and under who meet one of the following criteria:
- Uninsured or Medicaid eligible
- American Indian or Alaskan native
- Underinsured (have insurance that does not cover vaccines or that caps coverage for vaccines, after the maximum coverage has been reached)
- The insurance includes a high deductible or co-pay
- A claim for the cost of vaccine and its administration would be denied for payment by the insurance company because the plan’s deductible has not been met
Adult Vaccinations We provide vaccines for adults for the following diseases:
Travel Vaccinations Adults and children traveling outside the United States are recommended or required to receive certain immunizations. Check the CDC's website to see the latest recommendations for your destination. SGCHD will provide appropriate vaccinations for a fee to individuals traveling outside of the United States. Call (417) 864-1658 for information about current pricing.
Available Travel Vaccinations
Immunization Clinic Hours:
Monday: 8am - 4pm
Tuesday: 8am - 4pm
Wednesday: 8 am - 12pm
Thursday: 8 am - 12pm
Friday: 8am - 4pm
227 E Chestnut Expwy
Springfield, MO 65802