When is a Land Disturbance Permit Required?
A land disturbance permit is required for all sites disturbing 1 acre or more, or sites that disturb less than 1 acre when part of a larger common plan of development or sale that will disturb a cumulative total of 1 or more acres over the life of the project. However, all construction sites are required to comply with the City Code Chapter 96 Land Disturbance Activity regardless of the size of the land disturbance.
Land Disturbance Permit Fees
|Over 20 Acres||$676|
- Obtain a Land Disturbance Permit (PDF)
- Obtain a State Land Disturbance Permit (link)
- Submit the Security Requirement (PDF)
- Pay the Permit Fee (link) following SWPP approval
- Terminate a Land Disturbance Permit (PDF) and Release of Security (PDF)
- Renew a Land Disturbance Permit (PDF)
Documents and Links
Best Management Practices
Complete guide to choosing, installing, and maintaining BMPs. Complete with the narratives and details needed for Stormwater Pollution Plan (SWPPP).Link to page
Training & Outreach Materials
Access helpful brochures, websites and presentations about Land Disturbance Permits, Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans, and Best Management PracticesLink to page
Online Fee PaymentLink to page