Welcome to the City of Springfield's Development Review online payment portal. This portal offers payment options for both standard paper reviews as well as electronic submissions through our e-plans system.
Notice: Starting April 21, 2018 online payments require TLS 1.2. If you receive a "This page can’t be displayed" error, your browser does not support TLS 1.2. You will need to enable TLS by going to "Internet Options" in your browser and enabling the TLS protocols, if available, or upgrade to a supported browser.
Payment Portal Instructions
Choose the type of case below and choose "Pay for Fee" or "Apply".
A formal application (See Applications & Checklists), separate from the pre application, must be uploaded to ePlans once staff has created a record for the proposed project.
Wait for a “pre-screen complete” email from the City of Springfield with instructions for our review process.
To pay for any fees due after an application has been submitted, go to Pay Fees Due.
ePlans offers an enormous benefit to the design professional community, clients and citizens. Unlike the a paper system, ePlans allows for several cost and time saving efficiencies, including:
• Submission of plans electronically, from the convenience of your office, 24 hours, 7 days a week
• Simultaneous review of the plans by all professional and trade disciplines
• City reviewer mark-ups are made on a separate layer of the plans to provide correction, direction, and clarity
• Resubmission of corrected plans electronically from the convenience of your office
• Reduced printing and transportation cost, and
• Real time return of your approved plans, once the fees are paid.
If you are unsure how to submit a project using ePlans, please refer to the ePlans User Guide (PDF).